Okay. So this is one of those that I have to pinch myself again. This car, right here, has been on my radar for a few years. It’s an one off 1972 Audi 100 Coupè S/GT, that is custom made with the craziest details on this planet. This project required over 5000 working hours, and the attention to details is insane. I really think that this is one of the most beautiful cars ever. It’s Audis Eleanor. After a few months af writing with the owner, with a pandemic in between, we finally made this shoot happen. He drove all the way from north, to the south of Sweden, with the car on the trailer, for me. We did an awesome shoot, that will forever be remembered. This is probably the coolest Audi I’ve ever seen in my life. Get those drooling tissues ready. Enjoy, and don’t miss the high quality photos from this session as well. Check them out at the Facebook.com/Auditography page, where you can also download them in high quality for your wallpapers.
Car: 1972 Audi 100 Coupé S/GT – 2.0L 136hp
Color: Aston Martin Casino Royal
Location: Malmo, Sweden
Camera: Canon R5 / 24-78 RF 2.8
Huge thanks to the owner Niklas Frisk (http://www.Instagram.com/nifrisk)
#audi #100coupe #trending
Full Spec List:
– Total restoring and Modification of the body
– Everything that is recycled from the standard car is powder-coated
– All chrome details of the body are new chromed
– Widebody in metal
– Front and rear fenders are custom made, but the Fender are original from Golf Mk1
– The lower part of the car in the rear is also broadened to get that feeling that the car is wider
– The gas inlet is moved to c column, the inlet is from a Victory Motorcycle gas tank
– The axle rear of the car is from Golf mk3, and the hub from golf 3 in the front is also adapted to fit.
– The air suspension is specially made from Airrex, with a digital controller
– Brakes are Golf MK3 big brake 4 callipers
– 330 floating disks, front and rear
– Wheels are Dotz SP5 Dark 18″ Michelin Pilot tires
– The interior is custom made, the seats are original but they are rebuilt to be more racing feel, Brushed Leather and polished leather with white seams
– The gauges are changed but have the same locations, Specially made from Speed hut USA with GPS speedometer classic style with Audi GT logos
– All interior material that had wood replica as original, have now home hand-brushed aluminium
– Steering is also homemade Electric power steering with adjustable resistance
– The engine is original but tuned to the max
– Drilled to 2 litres, special made Camshaft, tuned cylinder head, Intake in Stainless steel, Dual Weber 45 DCOE
– 123 Ignition programmable
– Special made cylinder head cover in aluminium
– Aiden extractor outlet manifold
– The exhaust is Swedish Ferrita special made stainless steel from extractor to outlet.
– Paint / Aston Martin /Casino Royal
– Sound, Hidden audio system, Excursion, special made base box under the rear seat, kick panels specially made for front sound.
– Made by Racer Putte in Sweden.
Music: ”Trailer Hybrid Epic Futuristic” by Petruality https://audiojungle.net/item/trailer-hybrid-futuristic/22064985
Did you miss our previous article…
The next chapter in a story of progress : the Audi skysphere concept
2022 AUDI RS5 SPORTBACK – 600NM/450HP – LAST FULLY PETROL POWERED RS5, AWESOME SPEC – TURBO BLUE 4K
“It’s been electrifying!” – 14 victories for Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler in Formula E